Query re: Molex connectors

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sun Oct 22 15:48:49 EDT 2006

Go to a hobby shop or hardware store that sells small diameter, thin
walled brass tube in 1 ft lengths. Most do. Get a piece that just admits
the pin. Slip it home and either push on the pin with a nesting, smaller
diameter tube or give the lead a yank.

BTW, Radio Shack used to sell the extract tools. It might be worth asking.
-John