MOLEX

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 23 22:46:07 EDT 2006

Tools for removal of various size Molex pins are readily available at better
electronic supply stores and by mail order.  Some look like jeweler's
screwdrivers except that the removal end is like the "tool" that Doc made from hobby
tubing, othjers are not quite that fancy. If you use Molex connectors a lot,
they are real lifesavers. (Fingers, too)

There are pictures at this site to which I have no connection at all. I have
never even bought from them because there is a local store that stocks these
things:

http://www.action-electronics.com/molex.htm#Tool

73,

John,  W4AWM