MOLEX

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Tue Oct 24 19:48:30 EDT 2006

To remove the pins from "various plugs"in an emergency, like Molex
plugs....... I take the metal tube out of a ball point pen and use it.
If it doesn't fit without modification, I split the end and widen the
end of it until it works.
  And they have worked just fine too.   Bob   TV/Radio Broadcaster

History:
Being a broadcaster, and having been at the transmitter site at 3am in
the morning and needing to improvise, this motivates one to figure out
things like that.   At more than one transmitter site, I've made them
like that and put the "home brew tool" in the tool box and used it over
and over.

Of course the best thing is to go to the local parts supplier or Newark
or other suppliers and buy the proper tool "before they are
needed"....      20-20 hindsight....