[Boatanchors] Sideband Engineers (SBE) Discussion List?

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Sep 10 16:15:47 EDT 2006

Just followed you home??   Like a lost dog.    I can understand that ..
Has happened to me before.
Problem is I cant seem to get the wife to believe or understand that
these things take a liking to me and follow me
home like a little doggie....  HI HI.