[Boatanchors] Sideband Engineers (SBE) Discussion List?

Jim Simmons orion at DATASYNC.COM
Sun Sep 10 19:15:33 EDT 2006

It's easy to 'splain to the XYL.  Tell her it's a need, just like she needs
a new pair of shoes when she already has 36 pair in her closet...Surely she
can understand that. Hi

Jim, N5MSJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of rayfri
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:16 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [Boatanchors] Sideband Engineers (SBE) Discussion List?

Just followed you home??   Like a lost dog.    I can understand that ..
Has happened to me before.
Problem is I cant seem to get the wife to believe or understand that these
things take a liking to me and follow me home like a little doggie....  HI
HI.