[FLBOATANCHORS] Lafayette HE-45 Pictures?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Sep 14 18:50:32 EDT 2006

> Anyone have a picture, or know where one is,
> of the Lafayette HE-45 6M rig, please?
>
> I have scoured the Net and found nothing.
>
> I did find this terrific set of Lafayette links:
> http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Radio/Amateur/Boatanchors/Lafayette/
> <http://dmoz.org/Recreation/Radio/Amateur/Boatanchors/Lafayette/>

Guys - I created that Lafayette web page of DMOZ.org about
3 years ago before they dumped me as an editor for refusing
to comply with their silly policies and rude, bullying tactics.
That list is no longer kept up to date by those folks,
but the CURRENT (greatly improved) version of that site
is found here:

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Lafayette.htm

The ORIGINAL Boatanachors Directory -
I do it for fun. STILL going after many years!!

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/

73 de AF4K, Bry