Best QSO in ages...

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Thu Sep 14 20:13:31 EDT 2006

Perry,
when I was 15, I had progressed to 35 wpm and could copy on a typewriter
and carry on a conversation at the same time.... now I can do 35wpm, but
I have to concentrate and heaven forbid if something distracts me....
HI...  in fact, my mind wonders and I lose some of it... oh well...
hazards of being 66,,,, well almost 67 years old.... I'm an old fart....
good stories... love them.  Bob