[FLBOATANCHORS] Lafayette HE-45 Pictures?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Thu Sep 14 19:37:29 EDT 2006

The Lafayette Radio Virtual Museum and the Virtual Lafayette Radio Museum
site (Same Place) are dead links. Sent KC0IMN an e-mail about it many
months ago and never got any answers.

Pete, wa2cwa