BAMA is not closing...just slowing down on new additions...temporarily.

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Sep 26 17:56:23 EDT 2006

Don't forget there is still the "BAMA MIRROR" which
works faster anyway!

Not meant to insult Ken's work in any way whatsoever.
We all appreciate it so VERY much Ken.

THANK YOU! Have a safe and uneventful move!