Tube QRP CW Transceiver Project

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Apr 3 09:26:12 EDT 2007

40m Transceiver Project

Nice transceiver from 1964... easy to build and with good results!

Regarding the 1964 Practical Wireless tube Transceiver
project...

My apology for taking SO LONG to get this re-done.
I had a computer crash last year and lost a bunch of files.
It took me a while to recover all of them.

So here it is again in all its glory. 5 watts of tube amusement
that is guaranteed to please, and oh so easy to build!

http://www.af4k.com/ham/pwxcvr/index.htm

73 - Brian, AF4K (Ex-G3XLQ)

40 Meter QRP Rig - CLICK HERE