FS: TUBES: Fifteen nos 1L4's & Ten nos 3A5's

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Thu Apr 5 08:52:34 EDT 2007

$73. sounds way high to me but may be reasonable
from dealers.

Perhaps a collector or dealer can make something of
the original BC-1000A tube box. I don't have the
time just now to fuss with it.

I'd like $55. shipped in the USA for all 25 nos tubes.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Projects: ham-macguyver.bibleseven.com