FS: Interesting parts etc.

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Apr 23 05:55:58 EDT 2007

Having trouble with my e-mail program - so I hope it sends this
time:

FOR SALE:

Tektronix BNC 10X attenuator 011-061 rated 75 ohms at 1/2 watt.
QTY 1 available for $5.00 plus shipping

Miller Radio Products 6164 Wave Trap in an I.F. can.
Adjustable 75 - 150 Mc. with two screw terminals.
Looks new - available for $4.00 plus shipping

UTC transformer or choke...F-3416 not sure of function.
Nice round, gray potted case with 4 mounting holes.
Has 4 terminals. 3" tall X 2" diameter. Exc. condition.
Available for $4.00 plus shipping

Waxed lacing cord. for wiring harnesses in
homebrew
equipment or restoration of older radio and
electronic equipment.
Brand new - comes as a 250 yard spool, so should
last for a long time.
Available for $12.50 per spool plus shipping.

MILITARY SURPLUS DYNAMOTOR POWER SUPPLY Model DM-
37B
This is a 24V Dynamotor, Signal Corps Power Supply
with 625V DC 225 mA Output. Great for Command set
transmitters or others.
Available for $12.00 plus shipping

73 & thanks for looking - Brian Carling, AF4K