Tube testor Fuse

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 25 21:33:32 EDT 2007

Fred -

Aha!  Now THAT makes sense.  The #63 is the recommended fuse bulb for
the 6000 and others  _IF_  it is a 220/240 VAC version.

So the #63 is NOT a correct sub for the 120V testers.

So you found the #81 at NAPA?  Someone told me once that they were used
in 1950's Buicks as dome lights.  My NAPA or other auto stores never
have them.  I got a couple of spares from AES a few years ago.
Hopefully I'll be able to find them if I need one!  :-)

73, Garey - K4OAH
Richmond