[FLBOATANCHORS] W1PE: League pulls RM-11306

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sun Apr 29 15:46:59 EDT 2007

John,   Good for you.  I SECOND YOUR MOTION!!!!  It is easy to criticize
and not do anything to CHANGE things.   And I can't say I have done much
to support the ARRL, however, I haven't tried to "tear them down"...
that is like shooting one's own foot.  We may not like our foot, but we
need it.

I know I stepped on some toes there.  If the shoe fits.....
Bob
ARRL member since 1954.