[FLBOATANCHORS] W1PE: League pulls RM-11306

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Sun Apr 29 15:45:19 EDT 2007

We have 3 ARRL members in our home.  We recognize the
value, and the greater potential value, of the ARRL.

However, by their own admission, their only effort to
communicate 2-way with their members was via editorials
in QST to which those few who read them were invited to
respond!

They admitted also that they made *no* effort to communicate
at all with the majority of Hams who are not members.

No wonder they were shocked when so many were unhappy with
their proposals and who questioned their motives - directly
to the FCC.

Ham Radio is a 2-way communications hobby, it is a shame that
our only representative body communicates only via broadcasting,
receiving only occasional notes from functional "SWL's".

Sigh.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html