Downsizing

WE0H we0h at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 11 17:30:12 EDT 2007

Hi Doc,

Sorry to hear of the loss of your XYL. I would not be afraid of listing
your stuff right here.

Mike
WE0H

Lewis C. Emerson wrote:
Guys and gals,
Over the past six months or so I've gradually been unloading my 60+ year
accumulation of
ham gear - lotsa parts as I was big into building many years ago.
I lost my sweetheart of 61 years last week and the pressure from the
children is gonna build to
downsize prior to a major move in the months ahead.
I've enjoyed being a member of this list for some time, but wonder if
it's the right one to
list FS items that are not truly "Boat Anchors".
At some point I'll be listing some real oldies - like my S-19R
Hallicrafters Sky Buddy,
but for now it'll be just be parts.  Is there a better place (or list)
for these?
Guess I'll start with a pretty large collection of panel meters, mostly
analog, but a few digitals too.

Would appreciate advice from anyone.
Doc, W4ITJ