Downsizing

WE0H we0h at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 11 19:40:18 EDT 2007

Forwarding for Bob...

I was collecting Doc, and had no reason to sell other than I had items I
didn't need.   I lost my son.  He had no insurance,etc. I lost on a real
estate investment at the exact same time... now I'm liquidating... I'm
67 and getting older each day... hi.
Oh well, that's life.... I've found that even though I "thought I had to
keep it", I really don't...
Sorry to hear about your loss.  I can see where your incentive is
lacking.. but TRY, TRY, TRY, no don't TRY... DO IT... keep your spirits
up...  God Bless you.  Bob  W5UQ....  Tampa