DX-100 question

Edward Greeley etgreeley at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Aug 16 01:22:52 EDT 2007

Perhaps the 866s were installed by a previous owner simply because he
liked the nice, bright blue glow they (or 3B28s) produce. Much more
soul-satisfying to us "old timers" than just a red filament glow or, God
forbid, the invisible efficiency of solid state rectifiers!

Ed