RBS-2 receiver, Type CCT-46217-A

Edward Varga jeepcreep58 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 21 23:06:59 EDT 2007

Hi all;

  I just purchased a WWII reciever on EBay and am going to need a manual. Anyone have one for a RBS, RBS-1, or RBS-2? Thanks!

  It also appears from the EBay picture (Item #260148864302) that it has an 8 pin connector as opposed to a common 9 pin. Anyone have a female 8 pin around or know where I can get one? Thanks all!
  Ed in Aurora, IL (630) 892-8870