Best place to discuss Knight T-150a?

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 29 09:43:45 EDT 2007

On 8/28/07, kd4e <doc at kd4e.com> wrote:
> Other than here on the generic boatanchors lists is
> there a list specific to Knight gear, especially the
> T-150A transmitter?

Doc, part of the problem is fragmentation of the general interest into
groups that specialize and thereby miss many others who know and use
the gear, but just don't specialize in it. More people collect and/or
use a mix of 'boatanchor' classic gear in general than simply one type
or model. I'd strongly suggest you stick to lists like this that are
all-encompassing, as the collective knowledge and experience is
greater.

I don't know what issue it was in, but Joe WA2PJP had a great article
in Electric Radio a while back about refurbishing some old Knight
gear. That would be a good starting point, and I can send you his
email address if you have questions.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ