Best place to discuss Knight T-150a?

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Wed Aug 29 11:32:19 EDT 2007

It is true that many list members have vast knowledge that
is common to boatanchors and many others have mixed brands
in the radio collections.

For archival purposes, especially to ease finding info about
specific gear, cross-posting from the general lists to the
rig or brand-specific lists makes some sense.

When a discussion is in-depth about a specific rig it may
be wise to move it to a rig-specific list - those who are
interested can follow and participate there without boring
the rest.

Once my T-150A arrives next week I am sure to have many
questions specific to the rig and to the modifications I
have in mind.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html