Information on radios/amps with "windows"

Bill - KK4XI kk4xi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 21 18:36:30 EST 2007

Hi Larry,
I never received your original email. I only got
Doc's. But I can add that the junky old Collins S-Line
has a flip up cover that you could easily replace with
plastic or just leave it open to watch the electrons
do their thing :-)
The finals are under another easily removed cover,
under the original cover, but a vented piece of heat
resistant plastic would probably work there too.
God bless and Merry Christmas.
73 es GLITC,
Bill