[Swan] FS: Hallicrafters, Heathkit, RCA, Swan , B&W, Vibroplex and Other Goodies

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 21 19:17:20 EST 2007

This particular AK-5 is one of the rarer versions.
Note the groove around the front about 3/4 inch back
from the front.  The vast majority of AK-5 speakers
have smooth sides.  I have been informed that about
100 of this model was made before Heath dropped the
groove to save a few cents.  My AK-5 is one of these.

Here is the URL for the replacement Heath emblems:

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Heath-emblems.JPG

Glen, K9STH

--- David Hollander <n7rk at cox.net> wrote:

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include
shipping.  I will ship overseas.

Heathkit AK-5 Speaker for Heathkit RX-1
Receiver.....$90 plus shipping This is the matching
speaker for Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and they are
not seen very often. The speaker sounds good and is in
nice shape however it is missing the Heathkit logo.
Repro logos are available.

http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx19.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx192.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx193.JPG