Hosstraders Flea Market is no more!

George Maier George at MAIERGROUP.COM
Sun Feb 11 12:44:32 EST 2007

Some sad news for the B/A community in the Northeast, and for all of us in a
general way.  The Hosstraders flea market will no longer be held as it has
been for the last three decades.  Joe - K1RQG, Bob - W1GWU, and Norm -
W1ITT, who organized the event, are calling it quits!

Having attended these sessions off an on over the years, starting with the
first one Seabrook NH, I know I speak for the multitude of attendees when I
say that I will really miss them.

For the complete story, follow this link:  http://www.qsl.net/k1rqg/

My hat is off to Joe, Bob, and Norm, all of whom deserve our most sincere
thanks for keeping Hosstraders going as long as they did!

73, George - W1LSB (ex K1GXT)