Hosstraders Flea Market is no more!

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Sun Feb 11 13:23:40 EST 2007

Wow, that is one of THE major New England Hamfests.

I remember Hosstraders in Deerfield and when it was
moved to Rochester some insisted on calling it Deer-Chester,
and now it may be gone.

Well, perhaps someone new will pick it up who has their
own land and a couple of barns so the cost is minimal.

Haven't attended for years since escaping the frozen
North for sunny Florida but remember it fondly.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Projects: http://ham-macguyver.bibleseven.com