Drake Hallicrafters Heathkit

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 22 00:11:31 EST 2007

Ladies and Gents,

  I have a ton of TV/Radio tubes and I'm looking for a list of odd ball tubes I can sell for enough to buy an Orion II. I know the sweep tubes to save, have a list of Philco tube compliments and other AM radio lists and all the audio/hifi types.

  Does anyone have a list of non-typical or hard to find TV/Radio types like the 19T8 and 6EV5 that were used in Drakes, Halli, Collins, Gonsets etc etc I know I have tossed some tubes I though weren't good for anything.

  Thanks for any help you can offer,

  Rick - N6PE