Drake Hallicrafters Heathkit

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Feb 22 08:01:33 EST 2007

Rick - you can get a list of final tubes used in may radios,
by consulting a list that is published on the web.

You can look it up at the Boatanchors Directory at:

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/index.html

Doing a search will point you to:

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Directories.htm

and then the one which you need: