Help!!! Need tube socket and tech Data.

KC7VDA KC7VDA at KEEPANDBEARARMS.COM
Thu Feb 22 17:53:07 EST 2007

Hello all;

I have several antique VHF tubes ( jan CW 3b34) that I want to build into a 2meter demo. xmitter
and one or more to be mounted for display in my HAM class .
The only problem is that I don't have tech. data ( pin out - etc) and I haven't been able to find sockets to either display or use these most unusual looking tubes.

The tube appears to be a triode inside a squashed 2 inch dia. glass envelope with 4 pins arrenged in a "T" on the bottom and two more pins on top .
If anyone could help me with  either tech data or sockets I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee..
perhaps even pass on one or two of these rare birds.

Thanks

73 de kc7vda (Dan)