Heathkit Warrior

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Fri Jan 26 21:44:24 EST 2007

For Sale, Very nice Warrior, Has a couple of mods. Has a relay to allow
straight through operation No amp and the Power Supply has been rebuilt
and up to great output. I am getting a full 300 watts out with it.I am
using an AF-68 to drive it at about 12 watts. All reports have been
fantastic.  Only reason it is going is that I have found a Pristine
Warrior.  Been looking a long time for one. The 811's in this one are in
great shape. Has one extra switch on the front for amp bypass mode.

Price is $400.00. I will deliver up to 100 miles of Dallas at NO CHARGE.
You lift it out of the trunk  HI...

Thanks all for reading...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE