TRIMM Featherweight Headphones

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 26 17:58:41 EST 2007

One of the best places to find things like that are at Military Vehicle
Restoration Association meetings. They typically have a 2-3 day weekend type
meets all over the country...do a Google and find one in your area. They
have swapmeets where you can find almost anything and at the one at Gilbert,
PA each September, there is always a bunch of radio related accessories for
the military restorers/re-enactors. Give it a shot.

73 Rich W3OSS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Freeberg, Scott (STP)" <Scott.Freeberg at GUIDANT.COM>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: WTD: TRIMM Featherweight Headphones

I'd like to find a nice pair of high impedance TRIMM "Featherweight"
headphones for my regen receiver project.  I understand there were several
impedances offered.  A friend is using a 5K ohm pair with his regen receiver
and is raving about it :)  I'd like to find either a 4K or 5K pair for my
regen project.  Looking for clean and nice condition.
Thanks. 73, Scott WA9WFA