Allied Electronics Data Handbook available for download

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 31 11:31:21 EST 2007

Don't laugh about the slide rule!!  I have a nice little collection of them
and I can still use my K&E Log-Log Deci-Trig, thank you very much !!

Besides, I never have to change batteries. Besides that....we put men on the
moon with slide rules and that was NO small feat.

73 Rich W3OSS
"Slip-Stick Survivor"