Boatanchors & Vintage Test Gear Collection For Sale

Charles Bacon cfb at DUE.COM
Thu Jul 5 19:43:24 EDT 2007

Very nice collection of BA radios and vintage test gear. Too much detail to
list. Over 75 pieces collected over 30 years. Manufacturers include Collins,
Hammarlund, Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Drake, National, HP, Gertsch, Boonton,
Clough Brengle, and TEK. Receivers, transceivers, meters, scopes,
generators... These were manufactured from the 1920s to the 1960s. Includes
some very unusual pieces. A BA collector's dream! Lots of neat stuff all in
one place! Hate to part with these, but have to. we moved & downsized! Email
me what you are interested in, and I can send photos & answer questions.
Just West of Denver if you want to look. Chuck Bacon, BA Collector and
Vintage Test Gear Collector