SPEAKERS F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Fri Jul 6 12:07:45 EDT 2007

I am posting this for a friend. These will truly make your BA Receivers
sound like a million $$$$.
Two Cabinets made by Magnavox in the early 70's. They are 4 feet wide by
3 feet tall by 1.5 feet deep.
Each enclosure has an amplifier built in along with three horns BIG BASE
speakers and BIG midrange.
They weigh about 100lbs each. They both work and sound great. Priced at
$1200 for the pair. Must be picked up in FtWorth TX. If you are serious
I have pictures. Do I wish that I had room.

Thanks for reading guys...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite