Motorola FHTR-3B Hi-band VHF FM Set

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 13 22:51:09 EDT 2007

Hi gang:

I am trying to locate an old Motorola "Draggie-Talkie", FHTR-3B, transceiver
from the 1950s. These were primarily used by the railroads and were the
basis for the PRC-21 transportable VHF radio set.

I had one in college (1965-66) but it "escaped" many years ago. I'd like to
find another one, if possible.

IF you have one of these old relics, PLEASE contact me off list.

73 Rich W3OSS