Help ID Tubes from 1954

Rick Brashear rickbras at AIRMAIL.NET
Mon Jul 16 12:43:28 EDT 2007

Looks like you have a couple of 24 volt power supply vibrator.  They just
might be worth some to someone needing such an item.  It's been many moons
since I've seen a NOS vibrator.  They were used in all automotive radios
when I was a kid.

Rick/K5IAR

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Charles Bacon
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 11:21 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Help ID Tubes from 1954

Going through my old boxes I came across two tubes, in original sealed
boxes. Can't seem to find anything on these. Can anyone help me ID these?
Here's what's on one side of the boxes from top to bottom:

3H6691-59

Vibrator (24 VOLTS)

1 EACH

11661-PH-52