Help ID Tubes from 1954

Meir WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Mon Jul 16 15:18:44 EDT 2007

Chuck,

These are not tubes - these are vibrators, which are part of DC to DC
power supplies from the pre-transistor era. According to the markings they
are military, from a 1952 contract.
Thee are a number of pre-solod state military radios using these
vibrators, which came in a few models and voltages (6, 12 and 24 VDC
input, synchronous and asynchronous) and pinouts. Obviously, yours are 24
VDC input.
Vibrators were used in car and other portable tube radio power supplies,
where the power was provided from  car type batteries.

I can't tell you without further research what equipment they're
associated with.

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC