Vanity Call - Doesn't Have Me.

carl lowry k4zrd at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 16 21:45:42 EDT 2007

Got my Call as KN4ZRD ( N-was for Novice Back Then ) in 1958.
Still K4ZRD & i am PROUD to have this Same call for the past almost 50 years.
Labored over the Morse for 5 WPM & then finally got up to 24 WPM .
Could even Talk, send/read Morse, & chew gum at the same time.
Remember guys Those "Old By-Gone Days" when we needed Morse ?
Would NOT Trade My call in for Nuttin....... It is a PART OF ME !
When I Become a Silent Key ...
They will never pry my Key & mic from my Cold hands.
K4ZRD will go with me & I will STILL be working you guys as K4ZRD/SK on 20 meters
Best 73s to all the other "Old Timers" & The "Newbies".
Carl, k4zrd
www.k4zrd.com