Vanity Call - Doesn't Have Me.

Bob W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 17 18:31:13 EDT 2007

I know Carl... I'm having second, third and fipple thoughts.   My wife,
at least two ham friends, and me included, think I should GO BACK to my
old call.  HOWEVER, I have decided to give it a try.  One reason is that
I'm a big CW nut.  the "dit" for the E is missed by a lot of DX
stations.  Many times, I have sent W5EUQ, EUQ, EUQ, EUQ, E, E, E, EUQ,
EUQ....... you know?    I have two years before I have to let my old
call go, if I understand correctly.

Oh well... I thought I would NEVER change from W5EUQ... I'm not sure I
am glad YET... we shall see.   thanks for the comments.  I understand
completely... Bob  W5EUQ.....I mean W5UQ.... HI