INFO Needed: AN/USM-25A O'Scope

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jul 18 14:56:45 EDT 2007

A good friend of mine is Internet Challenged, therefore, I offered to post
this to several of the MilCom and BA lists in hopes of turning up some info
on a piece of test gear that he has sitting in his basement.

He has an AN/USM-25A Oscilloscope that is apparently TM/TO complete. The
last PMEL sticker says 1960. It is in great shape and he is wondering if
anyone might need one of these for their collection or test bench. He has no
idea what it would be worth, but he assures me that it is in extremely nice
cosmetic condx and it works. It is apparently in the 50-60 pound class, so
shipping costs will be pretty healthy.

Please reply to me directly, off-list, and I will forward your remarks
directly to him for action.

Thanks
Vy 73,

Rich Arland, W3OSS

"Cogito, Ergo CQ"
("I think, therefore I Ham")
(with apologies to René Descartes, 1596-1650)