Sort of OT-but fascinating

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Wed Jul 25 23:24:05 EDT 2007

Th auction looked legitimate in my opinion. I think what may have
happened is one of the"ebay police" who has identified himself on one of
the other lists probably got carried away and thought this was a bogus
auction without really doing any research. He reported it to ebay and
they killed it. When they end your auction this way, they refund your
listing fees and delete it from the database leaving the message you saw
when you tried to look at it.

With all the photos and data, the seller appeared legit to me. I doubt a
scammer could have come up with that much info and photos. Anyone know
who the seller was? The scammers usually copy previous auctions and seem
to love KWS-1's.

Just my thoughts.

73,

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector