HW-17A Info

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 30 18:27:48 EDT 2007

Well, I am now the proud owner of a rather pristine (cosmetically) HW-17A.

It was an e-bay purchase so I held my breath and when it arrived, I popped
the top and bottom covers off the rig and had a look-see.

Topside looked good. Unfortunately under the chassis (which were not show on
the auction site) are five wires that have been served.

I have a reprint of the manual BUTIT DOES NOT HAVE THE ENTIRE SCHEMATIC

So, does anyone have the large schematic that they can either send me for
photocopying or photocopy themselves and I will pay for the photocopy costs
and postage?

BAMA has the schematic but I cannot get it to print out and give me a
useable repo of the thing.

73 Rich W3OSS\

Vy 73,

Rich Arland, W3OSS

"Cogito, Ergo CQ"
("I think, therefore I Ham")
(with apologies to René Descartes, 1596-1650)