TS-940S AT with lots of extras

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 11 23:26:04 EDT 2007

May 11, 2007 Yorba Linda CA, near Corona/Anaheim Hills NE Orange County

  For sale SN 7050205 with tuner and most all factory mods installed, from a non smoking environment.

  Recently tuned/aligned by N6AX to factory specs

  YG 455 C-1 500cps & YK 88 C-1 CW filters YK 88 S-1 SSB filter

  MC-50 desk mike

  40 memories accessible with different combinations of the Full/Moni switches, Calibrator on/off is on the dim/bright switch, clever use of extra contacts on the switches so you don't have to open the top cover.

  Operators manual and full service manual

  Prefer you pick it up or we meet somewhere but will ship if you pay for good packing.

  $800 firm, I have a boat and can always use another anchor.

  If you are serious, eMail me for my phone number.

  Selling because I bought a IC-756 Pro III