Johnson maroon paint

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 19 16:26:30 EDT 2007

I had a need for some oil based Johnson maroon paint
and got it "computer matched" at Sherwin-Williams
yesterday.  The following formula is for 1 QUART:

            oz    32    64    128
B1 Black     -    22     -      -
R3 Magenta   -     6     -      -
R4 New Red   -     8     -      -

This uses Ultra deep base.

Now I normally use acryllic paint for cabinets and
haven't gotten any paint in acryllic.  However, I
believe that the paint stores can use the formula for
oil and convert it into acryllic.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com