Gentlemen, Start your engines - file comments now!

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Mar 26 20:35:00 EDT 2007

This is an excellent comment, Ellen. Thank you for sharing
your experience. It is not just digital ops who will suffer
when ARRL tries these unbelievably ill-advised stunts
one after another!