Gentlemen, Start your engines - file comments now!

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Mar 26 20:32:18 EDT 2007

From: Ray Friess:
> If the truth be known ... I wonder how much of a financial interest the folks at W1AW have in the
> system. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were getting kickbacks for sales and for pushing it so
> hard....

> The league has not had the amateurs best interest at heart for many many years... going all the
> way back to incentive licensing.

You wonder how many?
Well, I was told that two on the digital committee were
benefiting.  I can't speak for the board, but let's just say
that it appears to be an incredibly cozy AND exclusive
"relationship."

AM, CW and tube radios will all be relegated the back seat
if this juggernaut is allowed to continue plowing roughshod
through the field of dreams which was amateur radio.