Invader 200 & 2000 info

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Sun Nov 18 20:43:08 EST 2007

Hi folks,
    A few weeks ago David, KC2JD/4, mentioned that he had factory mod info
and some personal notes and other info re: the Invaders.  I offered to post
it all on a website so anyone could get it easily and at any time.  I
finally got a round tuit, and have a new page set up on my website,
<www.boatanchors.org>
    A short way down the page you'll find
" New info, 11/17/07   Johnson Viking Invader (200 & 2000) service tips "
just a click away you'll find the info.
    Many thanks to David for making this information available.  I know my
Invader 2000 can benefit from it.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC