Has IARU 2008 Killed Ham HF AM?

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Nov 18 19:17:17 EST 2007

Doc,

I took a look at the Region 2 Band Plan effective 1 January 2008.

You will be able to operate AM maximum bandwith of 6000 Hz (6 Khz) at the
following frequencies.

80 Meters
3600 - 3625
3875 - 3900

40 Meters
7100 -7300

20 Meters
14285 -14300

10 Meter
29000 -29300

You can view the effective band plan here.
http://www.iaru-r2.org/wp-content/uploads/region-2-mf-hf-bandplan-e.pdf

73,
Jeramy Thibodeaux
kg4azt