FW: Selling gear- one more item

Kevin Thomas kg9il at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Nov 21 17:40:44 EST 2007

Hi all !

Just found something else in the work room. A un built Heath HW-17 in
the original box. The box has been opened and the kit is not complete.
The only thing I see missing is the transformer but there may be others.
I will include this in the deal.

Thanks
Kevin
KG9IL

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Thomas [mailto:kg9il at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:14 PM
To: 'BOATANCHORS at theporch.com'
Subject: Selling gear

Hi all!

Getting out of boatanchors for a while. Too many other things going on.
I appreciate all the great input from this group over the years. I
prefer to sell this as a package and with pickup. Gear is in Palatine,
IL 35 miles NW of downtown Chicago. Might drive a little bit to get
something done.

Heath Apache- good working condition
Hallicrafters SX-100- one of the best I have seen- works great
Halli R-46B speaker- works- a few paint chips
Dow key type relay
HQ-170- dirty- project radio- does not work
Halli TO keyer- unknown but good cosmetics
Heath HM-11- works
Heath HD-19 - works
Shure 55 mic- has Heil element in it- fair condx
6 tube caddies- some TV some radio- I know there are 1625, 866, 6146 etc
included
some manuals for the above gear, some other manuals.
Zenith Transoceanic Royal 3000-1- not working

$600 OBO   pics available on request

Would consider Icom 746, 756, 910 in trade +/- cash

73
Kevin
KG9IL