Shipping older radios & insurance claims

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Nov 25 20:39:49 EST 2007

I think if that was the case, their web site would not allow
my account to ship the item and insure it for $700 or $800

I do not use their customer counter waybills for the
stroll-up, retail customer!