Shipping older radios & insurance claims

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Mon Nov 26 20:13:49 EST 2007

I can testify that I have NEVER received anything damaged that Doc has sent to me.
Ray  wa7itz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kd4e<mailto:doc at KD4E.COM>
  To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV<mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: Shipping older radios & insurance claims

  No, I certainly do not, nor do I appreciate the
  public attack.

  I can post 20 or 30 Hams who will testify to the
  care I take in packing.

  On the very rare occasion that someone has complained
  about something I have shipped I have made it good
  plus some.

  If you had a problem a private E-mail would have
  resulted in an offer of money back or other
  compensation.

  This is a hobby not a business to me and I have
  never knowingly cost anyone a penny in lost value -
  though several have knowingly done so to me.

  I have never failed to acknowledge an error in
  packing in the *past* nor have I ever failed to make
  it good (plus more) when made aware - *NEVER*.

  We all learn from errors, sometimes rushed shipping,
  that included inadequate packing.  My recommendations
  are the result of some hard lessons - your attack is
  not helpful to anyone.

  --

  Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
  Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html<http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html>

  To post - BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV<mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
  Archives - http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html<http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html>